Filmy Quotes
Dialogues, Lyrics & More

Home

Movies

Stars

Categories

Roles

Evergreen

Shayaris

Quiz

Kabir Singh

Release Year - 2019
# 1
Life mein pehda hona, pyar karna aur mar jaana ... yeh 10% moments sabse important hote hai ... baaki 90% are just reactions to them
In life birth, falling in love and death ... these 10% moments are the most important ... and the rest 90% are just reactions to them
# 2
I'm not a rebel without a cause
I'm not a rebel without a cause
# 3
Jaante bhoojhte crime karna is a bigger crime
Committing a crime on purpose is a bigger crime
Join The Conversation
Recently Added
Song Movie
MehramaLove Aaj Kal (2020)
Rahogi MeriLove Aaj Kal (2020)
Illegal Weapon 2.0Street Dancer 3D
Bezubaan Kab SeStreet Dancer 3D
Dua KaroStreet Dancer 3D
Lagdi Lahore DiStreet Dancer 3D
Haan Main GalatLove Aaj Kal (2020)
Hui MalangMalang
MalangMalang
Phir Na Mile KabhiMalang
Copyright © 2020 FilmyQuotes.com